Become a partner

Let's get started!

Step 1 of 5

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Trawick International agent. Please share the following information with us (it will take approximately 6 minutes). Trawick International associate will review your application and if you are approved, you will receive your account information on the next business day!

The Basics

Required Tax Info

Step 2 of 5
Note: For a single-member LLC that is disregarded, do not check LLC; check the appropriate box in the line above for the tax classification of the single-member owner.
Part 1
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)

Enter your TIN in the appropriate box. The TIN provided must match the name given on line 1 to avoid backup withholding. For individuals, this is generally your social security number (SSN). However, for a resident alien, sole proprietor, or disregarded entity, see the Part I instructions on page 3. For other entities, it is your employer identification number (EIN). If you do not have a number, see How to get a TIN on page 3.

Note: If the account is in more than one name, see the instructions for line 1 and the chart on page 4 for guidelines on whose number to enter.

Part 2
  1. The number shown on this form is my correct taxpayer identification number (or I am waiting for a number to be issued to me); and
  2. I am not subject to backup withholding because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding; and
  3. I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person (defined below); and
  4. The FATCA code(s) entered on this form (if any) indicating that I am exempt from FATCA reporting is correct.

Certification instructions: You must cross out item 2 above if you have been notified by the IRS that you are currently subject to backup withholding because you have failed to report all interest and dividends on your tax return. For real estate transactions, item 2 does not apply. For mortgage interest paid, acquisition or abandonment of secured property, cancellation of debt, contributions to an individual retirement arrangement (IRA), and generally, payments other than interest and dividends, you are not required to sign the certification, but you must provide your correct TIN. See the instructions on page 3.

License Information

Step 3 of 5

In order for you to offer travel insurance to your customers, you will need to be licensed and registered with us. If you are a resident of CA or AZ, you will be registered only. In order to do this, please provide us with the following information. If you have any questions, contact our Licensing team.

Individual responsible for travel retailer operations

Direct Deposit Agreement Form

Step 4 of 5
Authorization Agreement

I hereby authorize Trawick International Inc. to initiate automatic deposits to my account at the financial institution named below. I also authorize Trawick International to make withdrawals from this account in the event that a credit entry is made in error.

Further, I agree not to hold Trawick International Inc. responsible for any delay or loss of funds due to incorrect or incomplete information supplied by me or by my financial institution or due to an error on the part of my financial institution in depositing funds to my account.

This agreement will remain in effect until Trawick International Inc. receives a written notice of cancellation from me or my financial institution, or until I submit a new direct deposit form to the Accounting Department.

Account Information

Signature Required

Step 5 of 5